“Comprehensive health care often brings together conventional and complementary approaches in a coordinated manner
It emphasizes a holistic, patient-centered approach to health care and well-being, which often includes mental, emotional,
functional, spiritual, social, and community aspects, and treats the person as a whole rather than, for example, a single
organ system.” National institutes of health NIH
In our Center the Therapists support Complementary Therapies that promote the effectiveness of your process, contributing
diversity and dynamism in the approach according to your personality and interests, that works best for you to achieve
the objectives you seek.
It's an effective way to help you with your speech and communication difficulties. It promotes emotional self-knowledge and behavior regulation, consists of the use of art as a therapeutic route to heal psychological disorders, treat fears, personal blockages, traumas of the past and other disorders.
Some Reasons to Receive Art Therapy:
- Post-Traumatic Stress
- Sexual abuse
- Terminal physical illnesses
Benefits of Receiving Therapy:
- Improves social and communicative skills
- Promotes emotional self-knowledge
- Controlling Problematic Behaviors
- Very effective in the management of eating disorders
Meet our Therapists:
Gabriela OchoaMake an Appointment
It is a system of human integration, in which, through body expression, you bring well-being to your body, re-educating your emotional baggage, and learning again the original functions of life, connecting with your own emotions and those of others, as a means to find a sense of life.
Positive effects of Biodance practice:
- Increases the expression and knowledge of one's emotions
- Improves communication
- Reduces anxiety
- Direct effects on the immune system
- Stress reduction
- Being a physical activity, it helps improve flexibility, rhythm, coordination and muscle tone
Meet our Therapists:
Yolanda SantosMake an Appointment
Mindfulness Or State Of Full Attention
It develops the ability to become fully aware of what is happening in the present moment, accepting this reality free of judgments.
We use this practice in combination with the techniques of Cognitive Behavioral Psychology to help people with the management of their distorted thoughts and emotions, achieving a life of greater mental and emotional fulfillment, thus allowing you to have a holistic connection in your entirety as a human being, enhancing your individuality and capacity for responsibility with life and its cycles.
Positive effects of Mindfulness practice:
- Helps fighting stress
- Effective management of anxiety
- Prevention of relapses in addictive behaviors
- Attention Deficit
- Mood disorders, such as depression or anxiety
- Post-Traumatic stress
- Grieving situations
- Personality disorders
- Social Phobia
- Eating disorders
- Emotional dependence.
- Conflicting relationships
Psychometric assessments are an intrinsic part of the therapeutic process
They provide detailed information about the cognitive, behavioral, and social-emotional dimensions of the person.
They allow a more precise analysis in order to establish an adequate diagnosis, in addition to identifying strengths
and weaknesses of the patient for the design of an effective and personalized treatment plan.
The essential objective is for the group to be the instrument that promotes the desired change. Group therapy is so effective because people feel that they are not alone with their problem, it breaks the isolation that many had undergone.
On the other hand, the possibility of sharing their emotions and thoughts without fear of criticism promotes a high level of group cohesion that leads to more stable psychological changes as time passes.
Some benefits of participating in Group Therapy:
- Become aware of your emotions, feelings, motivations, behaviors and relationships.
- Improve your understanding of social environments, appreciating other points of view or analyzing the impact of your behaviors in different contexts.
- Discover your potential and ability to develop new responses and behaviors.
- Reinforce your self-esteem.
- Expand your social support network.
- Past Events Online Workshop